Bishop Daniel Titus Littleton Sharing God’s Love
A servant of the Most High God, Bishop Daniel Titus Littleton is an humble man committed to the great commission of Jesus Christ to spread the Good News of the Gospel. He is passionate about winning souls for the Kingdom and dedicated to sharing God’s love with all mankind.
Bishop Littleton was appointed Prelate of the Mississippi Southern First Ecclesiastical Jurisdiction of the Church of God in Christ in 2017. He is also Pastor of Greater Deliverance COGIC, a progressive ministry serving communities in two locations, Forest and Byram, Mississippi. A visionary leader, faith builder and spiritual motivator, he has labored in the Gospel more than 20 years. During this time, he has pastored four congregations, rebuilt two churches and birth dozens of sons and daughters in the gospel.
As a humanitarian, he founded GDC Community Outreach, Inc. to meet the social and physical needs of the community, and supports several charities, including COGIC Ministries, the Mississippi Food Network and the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews.
A native of Jackson, Mississippi, Bishop Littleton is a graduate of Lanier High School and Phillips College. He also attended Jackson State University, where he studied Business Administration. He earned numerous certificates in Information Technology Management, and served 29 years in the Information Technology department of the Jackson Public School District (JPD). In 2010, he retired as a JPD ERATE Administrator and devoted his life full-time to ministry.
Bishop Littleton is married to Wanda Littleton. They have two daughters, two sons-in-law and six grandchildren.
- Former Deacon, Minister, Sunday School Teacher, Trustee Board Chairman and Financial Secretary: Liberal Trinity COGIC, Jackson, MS
- Pastor, Greater Deliverance COGIC: Forest, MS (1997); Byram, MS (2007)
- Founder & Executive Director, GDC Youth Activity Center: Byram, MS (2007)
- Founder & Executive Director, GDC Community Outreach, Inc. (2007)
- Completed and dedicated New Life COGIC, Montrose (2006) and served twice as Interim Pastor
- Founder & Executive Director, Lillie Marshall Foundation, Forest, MS
- Former Assistant Superintendent: District Two, Mississippi Southern First Ecclesiastical Jurisdiction
- Former District Superintendent: District Two, Mississippi Southern First Ecclesiastical Jurisdiction
- Former Financial Secretary (20+years): Mississippi Southern First Ecclesiastical Jurisdiction
- Former Executive Administrative Assistant: Mississippi Southern First Ecclesiastical Jurisdiction, Bishop Hollis Musgrove, Jurisdictional Prelate
- Consecrated Bishop of the Mississippi Southern First Ecclesiastical Jurisdiction (November 12, 2017)
- Technology Oversight Committee Chairman: International Church of God in Christ, Bishop Charles E. Blake, Sr., Presiding Bishop
- Quality Assurance Committee member: International Church of God in Christ, Bishop Charles E. Blake, Sr., Presiding Bishop